Welcome to Mobile Med Telemedicine
Mobile Med Virtual Clinic is a consultation portal providing assistance over the telephone or through video conferencing. Virtual Clinic may be appropriate for patients with urgent but simple medical issues who are unavailable or unable to be seen in person.
Disclaimer: This is not a substitute for medical advice. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room immediately.
MobileMed Virtual Care is a private, secure, fast and easy way to see a health care provider. You and your family can have a virtual visit for minor health care issues – from your home, office or anywhere of your choosing! You can use your smartphone, tablet or computer for the visits.
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of conditions can be treated:
- Cough / Congestion / Cold
- Sore Throat
- Headache / Migraine
- Medication refill
- Pink Eye
- Minor Burns
- Wounds / Cuts / Abrasions
- Mildly Elevated Blood Pressure
- Allergic Reaction
- Poison Ivy
- Insect Bites
- Mild Skin Infections
- Yeast Infection
What are some reasons to use MobileMed Virtual Care
- Your doctor’s office is closed.
- You feel too sick to drive.
- You have children at home and don’t want to bring them with you.
- It’s difficult for you to get to a doctor’s appointment.
- You should probably see a doctor but can’t fit it into your schedule.
- You’re on business travel within the state of Florida and stuck in a hotel room.
How much does a virtual visit cost?
*CALL FOR PRICING
What about prescriptions?
If your diagnosis warrants a prescription, your MobileMed Virtual Care provider will send it to your pharmacy of choice. Certain medications, including controlled substances (for example narcotics, ADHD medications and strong pain medicines), cannot be prescribed via a virtual visit.
Are there conditions that should not be treated via telemedicine?
Yes. Patients with chest pain, unstable vitals, bleeding, trauma or other emergency conditions should NOT be treated via telemedicine.